SURETE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- French F.B.I.
- France's F.B.I., formerly
- France's FBI
- French C.I.D.
- Inspiration for Scotland Yard and the FBI
- French police detective unit
- FBI, French-style
- Employer of Clouseau
- French enforcement unit
- Tec group in old France
- French police force
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 31, 2016
- Washington Post - January 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 22, 2014
- New York Times - January 31, 2013
- LA Times - December 03, 2011
- New York Times - July 08, 2010
- Washington Post - October 11, 2009
- LA Times - July 18, 2009
- Washington Post - November 16, 2008
- New York Times - March 02, 2007
- USA Today - September 26, 2005
- Washington Post - April 11, 2004
- Washington Post - June 19, 2002
- New York Times - August 02, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer surete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!