SWEATER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Popular Christmas gift
- Place for a letter
- A letter may be attached to it
- One put away for the summer
- Sauna user, e.g.
- Person in a sauna
- Producer of some beads
- Wool that may be pulled over one's eyes?
- Pullover, e.g.
- Turtleneck, e.g.
- Angora, perhaps
- Winter warmer
- Fall wear
- Cosby often wore one on his show
- Knit pick?
- Cardigan, e.g.
- Mr. Rogers trademark
- Cardigan or crewneck
- Skiwear item
- Cool weather wear
- Trademark for Mr. Rogers
- Knitter's creation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 31, 2014
- New York Times - September 17, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 17, 2013
- LA Times - January 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 11, 2012
- Netword - July 03, 2012
- New York Times - May 05, 2011
- LA Times - May 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2008
- LA Times - March 28, 2008
- LA Times - October 14, 2007
- New York Times - October 13, 2007
- New York Times - December 14, 2006
- New York Sun - July 10, 2006
- Netword - March 11, 2006
- New York Sun - February 02, 2006
- Netword - September 02, 2005
- USA Today - September 09, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer sweater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!