SWEETTOOTH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Craving for candy
- Sugar pine?
- Craving for kisses?
- Craving for sugary foods
- Chocoholic's weakness
- One with a sugar problem
- Sugar craving
- Dieter's downfall, perhaps
- Chocoholic's malady?
- Penchant for Kisses, say
- Affinity for desserts
- Craving for chocolates
- What candy satisfies
- Source of craving
- *Craving for desserts
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 28, 2013
- New York Times - April 09, 2012
- Netword - July 20, 2011
- Washington Post - July 06, 2010
- Universal - October 09, 2009
- Universal - February 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2007
- Netword - October 16, 2007
- Universal - January 29, 2007
- USA Today - August 24, 2005
- New York Times - October 28, 1999
- New York Times - August 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer sweettooth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!