SWIMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Crawls, e.g.
- Does the butterfly, e.g.
- Does the sidestroke or butterfly
- Does the butterfly
- Does laps in a pool
- Resort activities
- Begins a triathlon
- Keeps one's head above water, in a way
- Goes up the creek without a paddle?
- Does the butterfly, say
- Does the crawl
- Takes part in an aquacade
- Moves with trunks
- Emulates Ederle
- Some exercise sessions
- Does the crawl or butterfly
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 07, 2016
- New York Times - July 28, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 08, 2014
- Netword - February 01, 2014
- Washington Post - November 29, 2013
- Washington Post - December 01, 2012
- Netword - March 30, 2012
- Netword - September 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2009
- Universal - May 27, 2009
- New York Times - February 16, 2009
- New York Times - August 07, 2008
- LA Times - June 16, 2008
- New York Times - April 21, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 29, 2007
- Netword - June 03, 2006
- New York Times - November 14, 2003
- Washington Post - August 01, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer swims that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!