TABLETOP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Work area
- Gaming surface, perhaps
- Setting setting
- Makeshift desk
- Site for chicken dinners
- Place for a centerpiece
- Lazy Susan locale
- Dining surface
- Dining surface, e.g.
- Ping-Pong surface
- Furniture surface
- This puzzle's theme?
- Service area?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2014
- Netword - August 29, 2013
- Netword - May 15, 2011
- Washington Post - August 21, 2010
- New York Times - December 13, 2009
- Washington Post - November 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 13, 2008
- Universal - March 26, 2008
- Universal - June 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2005
- New York Times - March 25, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer tabletop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!