TAGALOG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Language teacher initially excited about Al (7)
- Language that gave us the word "boondocks"
- Philippines language
- Manila tongue
- Language spoken in Luzon
- Manila language
- Language with a verb-subject-object word order
- Luzon language
- Philippine native
- Philipine language
- Philippine tongue
- Language that gave us "boondocks"
- Language of the Philippines
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 26, 2013
- Netword - August 31, 2013
- New York Times - June 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 13, 2012
- Post Puzzler - February 12, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 16, 2011
- Washington Post - August 21, 2011
- LA Times - May 15, 2011
- Netword - March 28, 2010
- New York Sun - February 23, 2007
- New York Sun - November 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 24, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer tagalog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!