TAGOUT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Catch between bases, say
- Touch with a baseball
- Catch stealing
- Prevent from scoring, maybe
- Pick off, e.g.
- Catch off base?
- Pick-off play
- Touch the runner
- Baseman's feat
- Touch, as a runner
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 20, 2011
- Netword - August 13, 2010
- USA Today - October 15, 2009
- New York Sun - July 16, 2008
- New York Sun - November 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2007
- New York Sun - December 08, 2006
- Washington Post - March 06, 2006
- New York Times - August 18, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer tagout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!