TAILORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- They give you fits
- Sayers' "The Nine __"
- They'll give you fits
- Fellow employees of 27-Across
- Hem alterers
- Clothes pros
- Alteration makers
- Sewers, maybe
- Some sewers
- Helpers of the ill-suited?
- Garment experts
- Clothing workers
- They'll take your measure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2017
- New York Times - January 22, 2017
- Netword - October 01, 2016
- Universal - November 20, 2013
- LA Times - June 14, 2013
- LA Times - January 31, 2012
- Netword - April 11, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 13, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - May 28, 2010
- USA Today - December 19, 2008
- USA Today - October 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 29, 2006
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer tailors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!