TAKEOUT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Chinese, e.g.
- Sign inside a restaurant
- Pizza order, frequently
- Deli order, frequently
- Pick up pizza, say
- Meals in cardboard containers
- Something to order
- Like some restaurant orders
- Moveable feast?
- Some fast food
- See 36-Across
- Deli food, mostly
- "Eat in" alternative
- Pizza or Chinese, often
- Food ordered to go
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 17, 2014
- New York Times - April 30, 2013
- LA Times - April 25, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - April 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 09, 2010
- New York Times - December 04, 2008
- New York Times - November 04, 2007
- Netword - June 30, 2007
- Netword - April 05, 2006
- LA Times - February 22, 2006
- Washington Post - December 28, 2004
- USA Today - November 24, 2003
- USA Today - August 18, 2003
- New York Times - July 26, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer takeout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!