TAKESTEA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Has an afternoon break
- Breaks with service?
- Enjoys an afternoon break, perhaps
- Breaks, British-style
- Breaks, in Britain
- Has an afternoon snack
- Has a service break?
- Pauses for a 4 p.m. potful
- Enjoys an afternoon snack, across the pond
- Breaks at Oxford
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 18, 2017
- LA Times - May 17, 2015
- Washington Post - June 02, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 15, 2012
- New York Times - November 05, 2010
- Netword - December 27, 2009
- Netword - June 14, 2008
- New York Times - January 20, 2007
- LA Times - March 12, 2006
- New York Sun - July 01, 2005
- New York Times - March 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer takestea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!