TAPDANCE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Source of some clicking
- Hoof with a heel and a toe?
- Do some fancy footwork
- Be evasive
- Temple performance
- Astaire specialty
- Nicholas Brothers' specialty
- Gregory Hines specialty
- Emulate Gregory Hines
- Cagney does it on stairs in "Yankee Doodle Dandy"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2015
- LA Times - June 09, 2014
- Netword - August 25, 2012
- New York Times - April 14, 2011
- Universal - February 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2009
- LA Times - January 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2007
- Washington Post - October 20, 2004
- Washington Post - October 05, 2003
- New York Times - December 16, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer tapdance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!