TAPERED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Like some jeans legs
- Like chopsticks
- Getting to the point?
- Coming to a point
- Like some candles
- Narrowing toward one end
- Like some pant legs
- Narrowed down
- Thinned out
- Came to the point?
- Got to the point?
- Came to a point
- Like a pencil point
- Like stocking caps
- Got slimmer
- Narrowed gradually
- Like the pointed end of a pencil
- Became gradually smaller
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 09, 2017
- LA Times - November 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2016
- Universal - February 24, 2016
- New York Times - February 24, 2016
- Netword - January 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 14, 2015
- Netword - July 01, 2015
- Universal - December 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 06, 2014
- Washington Post - June 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2014
- New York Times - March 09, 2014
- LA Times - June 16, 2012
- New York Times - December 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 18, 2011
- LA Times - August 16, 2011
- New York Times - January 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 31, 2008
- New York Times - December 12, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer tapered that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!