TAPROOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Parsnip, e.g.
- It grows downward
- Carrot's principal feeder
- Plant's primary support
- Certain plant anchor
- Pine "anchors" (2 wds)
- Carrot, e.g.
- Plant's main nourisher
- Plant part
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 05, 2015
- USA Today - September 15, 2014
- USA Today - January 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2012
- New York Times - June 03, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - May 28, 2006
- New York Sun - September 15, 2005
- USA Today - August 08, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer taproot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!