TASM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Land under Down Under: Abbr.
- Isl. of Australia
- Island that's part of 90-Down: Abbr.
- Australian island: Abbr.
- Home of some down under devils (abbr.)
- Hobart is its cap.
- Down Under st.
- Devil's Down-Under state?: Abbr.
- Aust. state
- Australian st.
- Loc. of some devils
- Isl. off the coast of Australia
- Australian isl.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 06, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2012
- LA Times - December 07, 2011
- New York Times - October 21, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
- Washington Post - November 14, 2009
- New York Times - May 20, 2009
- LA Times - October 01, 2008
- Netword - June 01, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- LA Times - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - October 01, 2006
- LA Times - April 30, 2006
- Netword - April 16, 2006
- LA Times - September 29, 2005
- Netword - May 22, 2005
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer tasm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!