TASTERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Some test participants
- Pillsbury Bake-Off officials
- Chefs, at times
- Intrepid palace employees
- Wine experts, at times
- Poison checkers
- Chefs doing quality assurance, e.g.
- They check for poison
- ___ Choice
- They prevent the king from being poisoned
- Winery workers
- Sommeliers, at times
- Wine experts
- Wine critics, e.g.
- Wine competition attendees
- Sample group?
- Winery employees
- Wine evaluators
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 09, 2018
- Netword - December 24, 2017
- New York Times - December 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 20, 2016
- LA Times - February 17, 2016
- New York Times - December 03, 2011
- Washington Post - November 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2011
- USA Today - May 06, 2011
- New York Times - March 28, 2009
- Washington Post - September 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2008
- Washington Post - June 15, 2007
- New York Sun - May 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - January 15, 2006
- New York Sun - October 13, 2005
- Washington Post - November 28, 2004
- Washington Post - July 15, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer tasters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!