TEACART is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Server's trolley
- It's rolled out at parties
- Portable service station?
- Carrier of leaves for a dining table?
- Small table on wheels
- Oolong transporter
- Sugar bowl holder, perhaps
- Wheeled table
- Service station?
- Serving trolley
- Server on wheels
- Service carrier
- It may be used at a four o'clock service
- Rolling service station?
- Serving aid
- Pot holder?
- Beverage wagon
- Pot pusher's vehicle?
- Rolling server
- Roller with leaves
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 01, 2016
- New York Times - May 11, 2014
- USA Today - October 01, 2013
- Canadiana - June 17, 2013
- Universal - October 21, 2012
- New York Times - August 31, 2012
- LA Times - November 19, 2011
- Netword - May 15, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - October 08, 2010
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 16, 2009
- Netword - November 21, 2009
- Washington Post - February 08, 2009
- Universal - March 12, 2008
- New York Times - April 12, 2007
- Washington Post - July 12, 2005
- Washington Post - May 24, 2005
- New York Times - October 16, 2004
- New York Times - September 17, 1997
- New York Times - September 12, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer teacart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!