TEALEAVES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Something to read, or blue-green overhangs
- Prediction basis #4
- Some seers read them
- What some predictions are based on
- READING MATTER FOR A FORTUNETELLER
- Future reading material
- Seer's reading matter?
- Reading material
- Caddy contents
- "Reading" material at the bottom of a cup
- What a tasseographer reads
- Future reading material?
- Subject of a reading
- Fortuneteller's reading material
- Some diviners read them
- Means of divination
- Reading material for the future?
- Reading material?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 01, 2015
- New York Times - June 11, 2015
- New York Times - March 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 26, 2012
- Washington Post - September 16, 2010
- New York Times - September 05, 2009
- New York Times - September 23, 2008
- New York Sun - May 20, 2008
- Washington Post - April 08, 2008
- LA Times - May 05, 2007
- LA Times - January 01, 2007
- New York Sun - December 22, 2006
- Netword - September 29, 2006
- LA Times - August 26, 2006
- Washington Post - September 17, 2003
- Washington Post - July 13, 2003
- New York Times - May 22, 2002
- New York Times - October 17, 2001
- Washington Post - January 21, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer tealeaves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!