TEAMMATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Pippen, to Jordan, once
- Whitey, to Yogi
- One wearing the same colors, perhaps
- Dasher, to Dancer
- *Bench sharer
- Sporting colleague with recycling?
- One Patriot to another
- Fellow Washington National, e.g.
- One on the same side
- Fellow Dodger, e.g.
- Ruth, to Gehrig
- Rice, to Montana
- Fellow player
- Tinker, Evers or Chance
- Baton recipient?
- Game-show partner
- Person on your side
- Forward, to guard
- One on the same squad
- End, to center
- Fellow athlete
- Athlete's coworker
- Dodger, to another Dodger
- One who might go to bat for you?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 28, 2016
- Netword - May 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2013
- Netword - July 31, 2013
- LA Times - June 17, 2010
- Netword - August 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2009
- LA Times - March 23, 2009
- New York Times - November 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2007
- New York Times - July 17, 2007
- New York Sun - April 30, 2007
- Universal - January 19, 2007
- Washington Post - October 27, 2006
- New York Times - July 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2006
- Washington Post - June 16, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer teammate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!