TEATABLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Place to set cups
- Holder of an afternoon service
- Service station?
- It holds a service
- 4:00 p.m. service holder
- Setting for an afternoon service
- 4:00 service holder
- Serving cart
- Small living-room piece
- Loose-leaf adjunct
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 06, 2016
- Netword - July 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 21, 2011
- New York Times - December 14, 2008
- Netword - December 07, 2008
- LA Times - October 11, 2008
- New York Times - September 01, 2006
- New York Times - January 20, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 2004
- Washington Post - December 24, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer teatable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!