TEENIDOL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Tiger Beat topic
- Object of many crushes
- YM cover subject
- Tiger Beat cover subject
- Any of the Jonas Brothers, e.g.
- Miley Cyrus, for one
- Any Beatle, e.g.
- Miley Cyrus, e.g.
- Singing star loved by high-schoolers
- Subject of middle school fantasies
- Potential poster boy
- Poster girl
- Minor celebrity?
- Poster boy of a sort
- Justin Bieber, e.g.
- Cause of screaming and fainting, perhaps
- Justin Bieber, for one
- Kid who played a vampire, often, nowadays
- Tiger Beat subject
- Any member of One Direction
- One Direction band member, e.g.
- Pop star, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2016
- LA Times - August 30, 2015
- New York Times - June 14, 2015
- LA Times - January 11, 2015
- Chicago Reader - October 18, 2013
- Washington Post - April 18, 2013
- LA Times - November 10, 2012
- LA Times - April 15, 2012
- New York Times - March 26, 2011
- New York Times - December 31, 2010
- New York Times - October 09, 2010
- Washington Post - January 28, 2010
- LA Times - November 09, 2009
- LA Times - April 02, 2009
- LA Times - July 30, 2008
- Netword - July 21, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2008
- Universal - December 12, 2007
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
- New York Times - August 17, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer teenidol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!