TEETHES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Needs a ring?
- Cuts uppers, e.g.
- Grows chewers
- Raises canines?
- Uses a ring, maybe
- Cuts canines
- Raises canines
- Starts getting molars
- Gets a new canine
- Cuts uppers
- Takes a step toward biting?
- Undergoes dentition
- Grows molars
- Sprouts incisors
- Goes through a stage of babyhood
- Grows molars, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 12, 2016
- Universal - October 13, 2014
- New York Times - June 05, 2014
- LA Times - May 16, 2014
- Universal - September 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 12, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - March 29, 2013
- Netword - September 23, 2012
- New York Times - August 03, 2011
- Netword - February 07, 2009
- Netword - March 17, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 22, 2007
- New York Times - May 07, 2006
- New York Times - August 01, 2005
- New York Times - March 15, 2004
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- Washington Post - March 19, 2002
- Washington Post - December 04, 2000
- New York Times - April 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer teethes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!