TENCENTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Small tip
- Old phone call cost
- Novel price, way back when
- A call used to go out for this
- Chintzy tip
- Dime's value
- Cheap cigar cost, once
- Total value of the symbols created by the special crossings in this puzzle
- Dance fee?
- Phrase on some Caribbean coins
- Dance's cost, in a classic song
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 02, 2017
- Netword - April 02, 2016
- New York Times - June 22, 2014
- LA Times - May 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2010
- New York Times - February 06, 2009
- New York Times - April 14, 2007
- Netword - July 02, 2005
- New York Times - May 20, 2001
- New York Times - April 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer tencents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!