TENEMENT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Rent-controlled building, maybe
- Catfish Row in "Porgy and Bess," e.g.
- Housing that cost me $10.10
- Urban dwelling
- Overcrowded digs
- ''West Side Story'' building, etc.
- "West Side Story" building, etc.
- Slumlord's building
- Urban home, maybe
- Slum digs
- Slum dwelling
- Apartment building
- Run-down urban dwelling
- Film noir setting
- Run-down building
- Rundown building
- Place where people lived in "How the Other Half Lives"
- Slum building
- "west side story" housing
- Urban abode
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2017
- Universal - August 16, 2016
- New York Times - January 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2013
- LA Times - December 08, 2012
- LA Times - June 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 17, 2012
- New York Times - October 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2010
- New York Times - October 02, 2009
- Washington Post - February 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- Universal - December 28, 2007
- New York Times - April 28, 2007
- New York Times - July 21, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer tenement that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!