TENLB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Wt. of some flour sacks
- Potato sack wt., maybe
- Like some dumbbells: Abbr.
- Dumbbell marking
- Potato sack wt., sometimes
- Flour sack wt., maybe
- Dumbbell wt.
- Wt. of some potato sacks
- Dumbbell weight abbr.
- Wgt. of some dumbbells
- Dumbbell marking (abbr.)
- Weight on some dumbbells, briefly
- Potato sack wt., perhaps
- Workout wt.
- Like the wt. of some dog food bags
- Certain dumbbell weight: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2018
- LA Times - July 27, 2014
- LA Times - November 27, 2013
- Washington Post - July 08, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - May 24, 2013
- Netword - February 03, 2013
- New York Times - August 05, 2012
- Netword - June 10, 2012
- Netword - July 22, 2011
- Netword - April 08, 2011
- Netword - January 05, 2010
- New York Times - December 18, 2009
- Universal - March 13, 2009
- Netword - November 22, 2005
- USA Today - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - March 08, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 2001
- New York Times - November 19, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer tenlb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!