TENTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Cloth-stretching frame
- Hook preceder
- Cloth stretching frame
- Person encamping
- One camping out
- Backpacker, often
- Many a backpacker, at night
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2014
- LA Times - June 27, 2013
- Canadiana - December 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 03, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer tenter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!