THEFED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- It's interested in interest
- Monetary policy setters, briefly
- Greenspan's group, familiarly
- Prime setter, familiarly
- Prime-rate setter
- Monetary policy maker, informally
- Major holder of gold
- Group with a board of governors
- Economic powerhouse, informally
- Rate setter, informally
- Bubble handler?
- It was Greenspan's agcy.
- Market leader
- Dodd-Frank concern
- Organization for Janet Yellen, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2017
- Netword - July 18, 2015
- New York Times - November 15, 2014
- Washington Post - October 26, 2014
- New York Times - August 09, 2013
- New York Times - July 22, 2012
- Washington Post - April 23, 2012
- New York Times - February 27, 2011
- Netword - December 24, 2010
- LA Times - November 21, 2010
- Netword - February 01, 2009
- LA Times - November 19, 2006
- Washington Post - July 27, 2005
- Washington Post - July 31, 2000
- New York Times - July 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer thefed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!