THINAIR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Feature of the stratosphere
- Mountain climbing hazard
- Vanishing point?
- Some things disappear into it
- Whither things seem to disappear
- Magician's source?
- Magician's hiding place?
- Destination of many a disappearance?
- Thing to vanish into
- The ether
- Where things vanish
- It's in the stratosphere
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2016
- Washington Post - August 17, 2014
- USA Today - July 23, 2014
- Washington Post - February 07, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 15, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - December 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2009
- New York Times - March 12, 2009
- LA Times - April 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 08, 2007
- New York Sun - January 12, 2005
- New York Times - June 27, 2004
- Washington Post - June 02, 2002
- Washington Post - December 13, 2000
- Washington Post - May 25, 2000
- Washington Post - January 11, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer thinair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!