THOS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Jefferson or Edison: Abbr.
- Pres. Jefferson
- Companion of Geo. or Wm.
- Wilson's vice pres. ___ Marshall
- Pres. __ Jefferson
- Pres. ___ Jefferson
- Mr. Jefferson, for short
- Cousin of Chas.?
- Edison or Jefferson (abbr.)
- President after Geo. and John
- Jefferson or Edison (Abbr.)
- Jefferson, for short
- Paine or Jefferson (Abbr.)
- Heyward, Stone or Nelson, as each signed the Declaration of Independence
- Part of Edison's signature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2016
- Netword - September 13, 2015
- LA Times - January 11, 2015
- New York Times - May 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2014
- LA Times - October 22, 2013
- New York Times - September 23, 2013
- Washington Post - July 12, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 24, 2010
- LA Times - April 16, 2010
- LA Times - June 27, 2009
- USA Today - June 17, 2009
- New York Times - November 23, 2007
- New York Times - July 22, 2007
- Washington Post - June 09, 2007
- LA Times - March 02, 2007
- Washington Post - February 04, 2007
- New York Times - June 30, 2006
- Washington Post - August 04, 2005
- Washington Post - October 22, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer thos that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!