THREATEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Be imminent
- Promise punishment, e.g.
- What black clouds do
- Give an ultimatum to
- End a sentence with 'or else!'
- Use scare tactics
- Act sinister
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2017
- New York Times - November 30, 2016
- New York Times - October 16, 2016
- Netword - February 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2011
- Netword - September 19, 2011
- LA Times - February 06, 2011
- Universal - March 30, 2010
- New York Times - October 31, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2007
- Universal - February 27, 2007
- USA Today - February 08, 2007
- New York Times - September 23, 2004
- Washington Post - January 01, 2004
- New York Times - September 08, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer threaten that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!