THREEMUSKETEERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Group with a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Aramis, Athos, D'Artagnan and Porthos, with "the"
- Swashbuckling trio
- They're hidden in 17-, 27-, and 43-Across
- "Twenty Years After "predecessor, with "The"
- D'Artagnan's pals
- With "The," classic novel, each of whose major characters is hiding in a row of this puzzle
- Dumas duelers
- Bars that are opened at all hours
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 08, 2015
- Netword - July 29, 2012
- LA Times - January 05, 2012
- Washington Post - February 16, 2011
- Netword - May 22, 2010
- Washington Post - March 10, 2007
- New York Times - August 03, 2005
- New York Sun - July 20, 2005
- New York Times - June 11, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer threemusketeers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!