TICKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Sounds of time passing
- Seconds on a watch
- Indication of time passing
- ___ off (annoys)
- Watch sounds
- Sounds of passing time
- The sounds of time?
- Time issue?
- Passes (by), as time
- Units of time?
- Time pieces?
- Clock sounds
- Check marks
- Sounds from grandfather?
- Grandfather clock sounds
- To-do list notations
- Dog pests
- Soundtrack to many a bomb-defusing scene
- Indication of seconds passing
- Checklist marks
- There are 60 in a minute
- Tees (off)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 25, 2015
- New York Times - July 17, 2015
- LA Times - June 30, 2015
- USA Today - October 17, 2014
- USA Today - October 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 28, 2013
- New York Times - August 31, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 10, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - October 05, 2012
- Netword - June 17, 2012
- USA Today - February 13, 2012
- Netword - January 25, 2011
- LA Times - June 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 26, 2009
- Netword - March 29, 2009
- LA Times - January 23, 2009
- New York Times - September 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 12, 2008
- LA Times - April 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 21, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer ticks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!