TINORE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Cassiterite, e.g.
- The makings of a 10th-anniversary gift?
- The makings of a tenth-anniversary gift?
- Metal source
- It's mined in Rwanda
- It's mined for bronze
- Bolivian export
- Cassiterite, for one
- Stannite, e.g.
- Unrefined source of element #50
- You can dig it in Bolivia
- Stannum source
- Stannite or cassiterite
- Export from Bolivian mines
- Cassiterite or stannite
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 18, 2018
- Netword - December 22, 2017
- Netword - October 22, 2017
- New York Times - October 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2015
- New York Times - December 18, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - January 12, 2014
- Washington Post - May 12, 2013
- Washington Post - March 25, 2012
- Netword - November 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 12, 2010
- New York Times - June 09, 2010
- New York Times - November 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 01, 2009
- New York Times - September 21, 2009
- Netword - June 24, 2007
- LA Times - March 15, 2007
- Netword - July 31, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer tinore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!