TIPI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Home of the brave?: Var.
- Home on the range: Var.
- Home for some Plains Indians (var.)
- Plains dwelling
- Home on the plains, once (Var.)
- Home of the brave? (Var.)
- Native home on the range (Var.)
- Indian dwelling var.
- Conical tent (Var.)
- Conical tent
- Plains Indian abode
- Indian tent
- Teepee (var.)
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - June 13, 2016
- New York Times - October 20, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 01, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - December 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2011
- USA Today - August 13, 2010
- Canadiana - March 22, 2010
- USA Today - February 17, 2009
- Universal - February 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 07, 2006
- Netword - August 26, 2005
- Washington Post - November 10, 2001
- New York Times - October 31, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer tipi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!