TOPLESS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Dressed down?
- Without a shirt
- Like open convertibles
- Like some bars and beaches
- Like some Vegas entertainers
- Naked to the waist
- "Headless Body in ___ Bar" (sensational New York Post headline)
- Like some sunbathers
- Like some bars
- Slept so restlessly when half undressed
- Like some beaches
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 04, 2013
- New York Times - May 17, 2013
- Washington Post - March 03, 2013
- New York Times - July 21, 2011
- Universal - May 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2007
- New York Times - June 19, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer topless that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!