TORRES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Australia's ___ Strait
- Spanish constructions
- Battlements in Spanish castles
- Hector or Rusty of 70's baseball
- ___ Strait (water separating Australia and New Guinea)
- Baseball's Joe and others
- Strait between the Coral Sea and Arafura Sea
- Baseball brothers Joe and Frank
- Spanish Pacific explorer
- Only US swimmer to compete in five Olympics
- Ellie's married name on "Cougar Town"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 25, 2014
- New York Times - January 03, 2012
- New York Times - August 22, 2008
- New York Times - July 15, 2006
- New York Times - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - October 30, 2003
- New York Times - February 14, 2003
- New York Times - February 08, 2003
- Washington Post - December 05, 2001
- New York Times - December 13, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer torres that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!