TORTURED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- "___ with history" (like the Mississippi, to Hart Crane)
- Stretched much too far, as language
- Beset by personal demons
- Taking great pains
- ___ soul (person with angst)
- Soul type
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 23, 2012
- New York Times - April 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - March 18, 2012
- New York Times - December 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 22, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer tortured that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!