TOUCHDOWN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Gridiron dream
- Football score
- "His posterior goes all the way back into the easy chair - ___!"
- End zone dance preceder
- Grid score
- It's worth six points on the gridiron
- Pet a duck?
- Score before an extra point
- Land, as a plane?
- Six-point football play
- Football scoring play
- Land, as a plane
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2016
- New York Times - April 20, 2016
- Netword - December 08, 2015
- Universal - January 24, 2014
- LA Times - December 24, 2013
- USA Today - June 07, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2012
- LA Times - February 03, 2011
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 17, 2004
- Washington Post - March 05, 2004
- New York Times - August 03, 2000
- New York Times - June 01, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer touchdown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!