TOURIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- One in a trap?
- Stranger in a strange land?
- One who's been seeing things
- Stranger in a strange land
- Camera toter
- One way to travel
- Museum visitor, often
- Certain sightseer
- Camera-toting traveler, often
- One of a vacationing busload
- *Fodor's guide buyer
- Trap victim?
- Guidebook user
- One seeing the sites
- Audio guide renter
- One seeing the sights
- Reader of a Fodor's guide
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2018
- Netword - January 16, 2016
- USA Today - December 15, 2015
- New York Times - October 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 20, 2015
- LA Times - May 12, 2015
- New York Times - April 08, 2015
- LA Times - October 14, 2013
- LA Times - July 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2009
- Netword - September 13, 2008
- New York Sun - June 07, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- Netword - March 11, 2006
- New York Times - December 10, 2005
- Netword - September 16, 2005
- New York Times - August 21, 2000
- Washington Post - May 08, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer tourist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!