TOVES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- "Slithy" creatures
- Carroll's "slithy" ones
- Carroll creatures
- Badgers, in "Jabberwocky"
- Lewis Carroll creatures
- Slithy ones
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2016
- Chicago Reader - November 25, 2011
- LA Times - June 07, 2009
- New York Times - February 16, 2007
- New York Times - April 24, 2003
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer toves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!