TPK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Tollway: Abbr.
- Road atlas abbr.
- Rte. that'll cost you
- Toll hwy.
- Place for booths: Abbr.
- It may be associated with an "I": Abbr.
- Toll rd.
- Plaza locale: Abbr.
- Tollway (abbr.)
- Hwy. with tolls
- It takes a toll: Abbr.
- Rd. often spanning an entire state
- Road map abbr.
- Multilane rd.
- Tollbooth setting: Abbr.
- E-ZPass site: Abbr.
- I-90 in Mass., e.g.
- I-95 in NJ, mostly
- Toll rd., perhaps
- Toll rte.
- Toll road: Abbr.
- Pay-as-you-go option (abbr.)
- E-ZPass rte.
- Hwy. that exacts a toll
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2014
- Netword - September 30, 2012
- Washington Post - September 03, 2012
- Washington Post - July 11, 2012
- Washington Post - June 23, 2012
- Washington Post - April 14, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - April 11, 2012
- Netword - November 06, 2011
- LA Times - May 22, 2011
- Universal - January 07, 2011
- LA Times - September 12, 2010
- Netword - May 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 23, 2010
- LA Times - January 19, 2010
- New York Times - June 24, 2009
- Washington Post - March 04, 2009
- LA Times - September 13, 2008
- Netword - February 22, 2008
- New York Times - February 13, 2008
- New York Times - January 27, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer tpk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!