TPKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Part of some rtes.
- Highlighted rte. on a map
- Hwy. with tolls
- Something that takes its toll?: Abbr.
- N.J. or Pa. route
- Toll rd.
- Pay-as-you-go rd.
- Toll road: Abbr.
- Texas's Pres. George Bush, e.g.
- I-90 in Mass., e.g.
- Plaza-to-plaza stretch: Abbr.
- It takes a toll: Abbr.
- Road across Penn.
- Rte. with tolls
- N.J. and Pa. each have a famous one
- Hardly a back rd.
- I-95 comprises most of it in N.J.
- No place for a free ride: Abbr.
- I-76 in Penn., e.g.
- Rd. often named for a state
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 23, 2017
- LA Times - January 02, 2015
- New York Times - June 27, 2014
- LA Times - December 01, 2013
- LA Times - November 01, 2013
- Washington Post - September 15, 2013
- LA Times - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - July 27, 2012
- New York Times - February 19, 2012
- LA Times - September 11, 2011
- Netword - August 28, 2011
- New York Times - May 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2011
- New York Times - September 15, 2010
- New York Times - April 03, 2010
- LA Times - November 12, 2009
- New York Times - August 30, 2009
- LA Times - March 08, 2009
- New York Times - December 06, 2008
- LA Times - May 08, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer tpke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!