TRAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Like much folk mus.
- Kind of secret
- Frequent abbr. on sheet music for folk songs
- Like folk mus.
- Customary (Abbr.)
- Like some folk music (abbr.)
- Abbr. on folk song sheet music
- Type of jazz
- Like much folk music: Abbr.
- Folk-music byline abbr.
- Passed down, as folk mus.
- Customary: abbr.
- Common liner note abbr. on a folk album
- Like much folk music (abbr.)
- Abbr. on folk music
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 21, 2013
- Washington Post - October 13, 2013
- Washington Post - July 07, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 06, 2012
- LA Times - January 26, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 16, 2011
- New York Times - July 26, 2011
- LA Times - April 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2010
- Washington Post - May 02, 2010
- Universal - July 24, 2008
- Washington Post - November 22, 2007
- New York Times - April 29, 2007
- New York Times - October 31, 1999
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer trad that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!