TRAITS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Parts of a personality profile
- Blond hair, hot temper, etc.
- Genes govern them
- Pride and prejudice, for example
- Personality characteristics
- Many are inherent
- Idiosyncrasies, e.g.
- What genes determine
- Things determined by 104-Across
- Black hair and almond-shaped eyes, e.g.
- Blue eyes and blond hair
- Genetic inheritances
- DNA's legacies
- Evidence in a paternity case, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2015
- Washington Post - January 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 15, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - September 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 26, 2013
- Washington Post - June 07, 2013
- USA Today - March 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 17, 2013
- New York Times - January 14, 2013
- New York Times - October 14, 2012
- USA Today - July 03, 2012
- LA Times - April 25, 2012
- New York Times - August 07, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - May 27, 2011
- Universal - April 09, 2011
- New York Times - April 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - April 05, 2009
- Netword - December 14, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer traits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!