TRAWLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Strong fishing nets
- Large fishing nets
- Deepwater fish nets
- Fishes with a dragnet
- Fishes for orange roughy, e.g.
- Fishes with a net
- Fishes with nets
- Fishes, in a way
- Casts a wide net?
- Tries to catch shrimp, say
- Seine relatives
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2015
- New York Times - February 27, 2015
- New York Times - December 19, 2014
- LA Times - June 13, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - December 08, 2013
- New York Times - August 08, 2010
- USA Today - July 15, 2010
- Universal - May 24, 2010
- USA Today - May 22, 2009
- Washington Post - May 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2008
- Washington Post - August 24, 2007
- New York Times - January 17, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer trawls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!