TREKKIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Person who might speak Klingon
- Sci-fi conventioneer, perhaps
- Earthbound Klingon speaker
- Big fan of Captain Kirk and his crew
- One who can do a perfect Vulcan salute
- Conventioneer with antennae, perhaps
- Conventioneer with fake pointy ears, perhaps
- Many a character on "The Big Bang Theory"
- Any one of the male "Big Bang Theory" main characters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 21, 2017
- New York Times - June 25, 2017
- USA Today - September 20, 2016
- LA Times - April 01, 2016
- LA Times - April 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2011
- Washington Post - January 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
- New York Times - September 28, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer trekkie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!