TRIPLET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- One with instant siblings
- Part of a rare birth
- Part of a special delivery?
- One of three in a big delivery?
- Three-note grouping
- One in an extra-large baby carriage, perhaps
- One of three babies
- Common musical grouping
- Short verse
- One of three siblings
- Group of three
- Rare birth
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 11, 2016
- New York Times - November 02, 2014
- Netword - January 22, 2014
- Universal - February 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2013
- USA Today - September 07, 2012
- Post Puzzler - November 20, 2011
- Universal - November 06, 2011
- LA Times - January 31, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 30, 2010
- Universal - January 14, 2010
- Universal - September 28, 2009
- New York Times - February 16, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - December 31, 2006
- New York Times - January 05, 2006
- New York Times - July 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer triplet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!