TRISTATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Around a geographical meeting point
- Conjoined area
- Involving New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, for example
- Re NY, NJ and CT, e.g.
- Pertaining to Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2016
- New York Times - February 03, 2007
- New York Sun - August 24, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 23, 2004
- New York Times - July 09, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer tristate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!