TUCKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Plastic surgeons' work
- Secures under cover, with "in"
- Puts in a snug spot
- Robin Hood's Friar, et al.
- Diving positions
- Tummy operations
- Some cosmetic surgery
- Nips partner
- Gives some TLC to, with "in"
- Folded parts
- Makes hospital corners
- Plastic surgery procedures
- Some tummy operations
- Sewn folds
- Partners of nips
- Some diving positions
- Fabric folds
- Positions for divers
- Pulls up into a fold
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 25, 2015
- Universal - August 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2013
- Universal - August 24, 2012
- Washington Post - March 25, 2012
- Universal - April 11, 2011
- LA Times - September 04, 2010
- LA Times - September 03, 2010
- New York Times - March 26, 2009
- Universal - October 16, 2008
- Universal - January 04, 2008
- New York Sun - February 12, 2007
- LA Times - September 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2006
- Washington Post - August 31, 2005
- Washington Post - November 23, 2004
- New York Times - August 13, 2000
- New York Times - August 06, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer tucks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!