TURNSTILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Entrance sight, maybe
- Station rotation location
- Attendance counter
- Subway entrance
- Metro access, and a hint to the circled letters in 17-, 28-, 34- and 43-Across
- Repositions ceramics?
- Ballpark entry device
- One-way-traffic enforcer, often
- Urban underground access
- Meadowlands crowd-control
- Subway gate, e.g.
- Underground item frequently swiped
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 08, 2017
- New York Times - April 28, 2016
- Washington Post - September 03, 2013
- Washington Post - September 26, 2010
- LA Times - March 11, 2010
- Netword - November 11, 2009
- LA Times - February 16, 2007
- New York Times - March 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 12, 2004
- New York Times - May 02, 2003
- New York Times - February 04, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer turnstile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!