TURTLEDOVE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Cooing bird
- Term of endearment
- French hen preceder
- One of two in a Christmas song
- Soft-cooing bird
- One of two in "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- Bird between the partridge and French hen
- Affectionate bird
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 13, 2016
- LA Times - October 22, 2014
- LA Times - June 28, 2010
- New York Times - May 25, 2010
- Netword - April 26, 2010
- LA Times - April 14, 2010
- Netword - December 28, 2006
- Netword - November 01, 2005
- USA Today - July 14, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer turtledove that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!